End of KS2 SATS Results:
2017 KS2 SATS outcomes are outstanding
- 85% of our children achieving the expected standard in Reading: 14% above National
- 90% achieving the expected standard in Maths 15% above National
- 85% achieving the expected standard in Writing. 11% above National
- 85% achieving the expected standard in Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling 8% above National
- 78% achieving expected standard in reading, writing and maths combined 17% above National
These are results that everyone at Hockley Primary School can be extremely proud of.
End of KS1 Results:
76% of our children in EYFS have achieved a good level of development which is above indicated National averages.
Our Year 2 children have achieved above indicated National outcomes for Reading, Writing and Maths
In Year 1, 96% of children have met the required phonic standard, which is above indicated National outcomes.
Well done! All of the children and staff have worked so hard to make these improvements.